Sunday, January 13, 2013

December 2012, Green Bay, Sick Baby & Fun With Syd

 Sweet little sick boy!
 So happy about his eggs!
 Showing off those beautiful blues

 He was so sick here and just wanted to snuggle.

 Two sickies...and some gross hair!! But I sure love my baby!
 Pippi! I totally picked this outfit to be funny after Dex pooped ALL OVER his previous outfit but it turned out that I thought it was cute so I left him in it all day :)
 Papa's little Green Bay Packers fan! This was at Cancun having some dinner. The lady at the table next to us couldn't get enough of Dex.
 Sick boy. So sweet.
 Playing in the crib with Syd! (and paying WAY too much attention to (Shrek) to even bother to look at the camera).


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am a total stalker but I just re-read all your posts and man it made me miss you guys! I think you need to start blogging again. If for no other reason than I want to hear all about your life and I'm not on FB so I'm out of the social loop. Plus, I need to see pics of your new house, I want to hear how the family is doing (the WHOLE Bush/Boheme family), and I just started trying to blog again too so I need to know I'm not the only one in the world who still does it;)

    ReplyDelete