Saturday, December 8, 2012

November 2012, Nakedness, Hats and Cheese

Dex likes to play in boxes and bins...
   

I love the bath baby!

 He does like to play naked...

 And wear his clothes on his head instead of his body...

 I just love those Martinez boys and their love for our little boy!

 Eating eggs for the fist time...he loved them, of course. The boy LOVES to eat!

Dex's first snow! And with the way the weather has been I wonder if it will be his ONLY snow this year...

 Wearing Easton's winter hat

And his own winter hat. What a cutie. I can hardly stand it!

 Happy to not have to get a shot at the doctors office :)

He thinks I'm pretty silly

 What a big boy!

 Playing in his clothes hamper

Big drooly cheese!

 Guh! I could just eat hims for dinner!! ("hims" is what his papa calls him)

No comments:

Post a Comment