Sunday, December 9, 2012

Whole Lotta Matua

In the end of November and Beginning of December we had the pleasure of being part of two wonderful celebrations with the Matua family. Thanksgiving and Samson's blessing. Both we're wonderful occasions that I am so glad we got to be a part of.

Thanksgiving at the Matua's: (and Dex, Samson and Brooklyn's FIRST Thanksgiving!)

She's a natural

 I sure love these goofs!

 The prettiest mama I know!

 You can't tell, but that is one happy fella!

Manly mens in the kitchen (both are WONDERFUL cooks! Lea and I totally scored)

So proud!

Ready for some food!

 Cutest couple ever. I love these two to death!

 Siblings!

"Can't I have some of this food??"

 Love these boys!

Sibling love

 And more! The Bush kids love each other with no reservations. It's amazing.

Playing some cards after dinner.

 Samson's blessing was so special and I'm so glad we could be there for it. That boy has such a huge family (on both sides) that just love him to pieces. And he was blessed on Harry and I's 2nd anniversary (12/2) so I thought that was pretty cool :)


 So handsome in his outfit his grandma Bush made for him!

 Aren't they just precious!?!

Some of the gang hanging out playing with the babies

 Cute cousins

This is my favorite picture. Such personality!

That is one proud papa...and he should be!

 Cannon and Dex. I think they look like they could be brothers! And Larry and Trisha and the boys would totally steal Dex :)

Gabe and "Bookend"...I wish these two and their families were here more! I miss them too much.

 The beautiful Matua's (minus the daughters)

Uncle Joe being silly in church and Dex sleeping...of course. He didn't put his hand there himself...his papa helped him ;)

 Sweet sweet papa gave Dex his coat when we were walking back from church. I could just melt.

 Just some of the group...

Such a beautiful boy! We love you Samson!!



No comments:

Post a Comment