Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Double Birthday Celebration!

(First I must say, WOOHOO! I'm caught up on my posts now! It feels good to get that out of the way!)

In October we had a couple of amazing celebrations, and they both happened to be on October 1st!

Here's a cute picture of Dex and some of the cousin's at Dragon Diner for Grandma Bush's 70th birthday party. It also happened to be little Samson's birthday too! Lea was down the street at St. Mark's hospital having him this same afternoon! What a great day!


We had quite the turn out for the special occasion and we pretty much took over the restaurant!


Some pictures of sweet little Samson! He is such a little angel!





My 2 favorite pictures of Ione happen to include Dennis. This is them on their wedding day. Look at how beautiful she is!!! They were such a handsome bride and groom! I bet she could have never imagined the wonderful family they would create...

And look at them now! Still as handsome as ever! I sure love these two. I'm so blessed to now be a part of the amazing family they started over forty years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment