Monday, November 19, 2012

July 2012 Part II, Adventures With The Martinez Family

In July (or maybe in June?) Desiree started watching Dex for us. Let me just say, we are all so lucky that Dex has this family to care of him and that we can call them friends. They are so wonderful, and so good to our little boy.

Desiree takes lots of pictures for me, which I am so thankful for. Dex is always so happy and smiling in them and you can see how much everyone loves him and he loves them.

Tay and Dex
Such a happy boy! 
This kid loves it at the Martinez house!
Some of the boys hangin' out
He looks like that giraff is his new best friend
Cute booger face. He totally looks like he's flirting here... :)
Bunch of sillies! Look at that smile on Dex's face!
The kids are so good with Dex.
This is pretty much my favorite picture ever. Taylor is so beautiful and Dex is so happy, I can't even handle it.

We had them over for a bbq and they brought their slip n' slide. It was a lot of fun, but I don't have any pictures of anyone actually doing the slip n' slide except for Dex.
He just layed there and let us drag him around through the water.
One of our neighbors brought out their pet turtle and the kids were facinated by it.

Somewhere in the circle there is a turtle...
Now lets talk about Easton and Dex. By far the CUTEST BABIES EVER. These two are like little buds and I love it so much! Easton is so patient and sweet with Dex and shares his toys and calls him his "baby Duck". Couldn't you just die from the cuteness?!
Hanging out with Easton in his room 
Watching something, probably Curious George...but the best part of this picture? The hand holding!! So sweet.
Watching Curious George (since I can see it on the screen, I'm sure with this one) 
Easton's room again. E is one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen in my life. Everything about that boy just melts my heart. 
Every now and then Dex gets to play in the bath tub with Easton. The pictures are always priceless.
Watching a movie again 
This is Dex and his little buddy Carson...except, I think he might be a bit of a terd to poor little Carson. He is the other baby that Desiree watches and they are only a week apart in age.
Dex talking to Carson.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I wish there were a way for me to copy and paste this entire post onto my blog!

    ReplyDelete