Wednesday, November 21, 2012

October 2012, Oh So Clean!

Mowhawk and a big smile, what else do I need?

Game night with Sam and Jodie for Jodie's birthday 

 Eatin'

He was trying to give the baby in the book kisses. 

Bath! 

Another bath! 

Bath with Easton! (The kid loves his baths) 

He's mobile now and we find him wandering all over the house... 

He loves the "who loves baby" book. Probably because I'm in it. ;) 

With Kenz again...pulling faces 

"Iiiiiieiiiiiiii will always love yoooooooooou" 

He'll sleep just about anywhere... 

October was General Conference and Pay & Cory came down that weekend to watch with me and Denny joined too. It was a lot of fun! This was Denny and Cory ready to go to Priesthood Session. 

Again with the laptop...I bought him his own little v-tech laptop and hooked it up to mine so I could personalize it for him...and he's still more interested in mine. So I let him "play" some games on it. 

Our little dinosaur! 

Flow (Progressive), Mayhem (Allstate) and the Geico gecko (sort of). I wish we had gotten a better/closer picture so you could see Dex's little Geico tag and read Harold's tag. Maybe I'll take some pictures of those to post...

"Hey there darlin'' 

Harold sure does love his boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment